News & Events
We encourage you to visit this page often for the very latest news and events at Montgomery Place—and in and around the exciting and culturally rich neighborhood that surrounds us.
For additional news and features, download a PDF version of our current newsletter, Shoreline, the current resident newsletter, Montgomery Messenger, or contact us to begin receiving a subscription by mail.
Recent posts from The New York Times blog "The New Old Age"
- Financial elder abuse statistics are not easy to pin down. It can also sometimes be hard to recognize that there is a problem...read more
- Does dialysis lengthen life in older patients? The research is mixed...read more
- More than one-third of older adults reported some form of verbal abuse from family members and paid helpers in a recent study...read more
- Transportation options for seniors are not keeping pace with demand...read more
- The Senate Special Committee on Aging has started a consumer hotline designed to help track scams targeting the elderly...read more
- HBO begins a series about a dysfunctional geriatric rehab center...read more