Assisted Living in
The Catered Living Pavilion
Life on one's own terms.
Catered Living is Montgomery Place's licensed, signature Assisted Living program which provides the opportunity for residents to live life as independently as possible, on their own terms, in their own private apartments. Residents set their own schedules and enjoy their own lifestyle with the confidence that comes from knowing help is there if ever needed.
From the contemporary, modern yet homelike atmosphere to the beautiful, private rooftop garden overlooking Hyde Park, the Catered Living Pavilion at Montgomery Place is a special and unique environment.
Twenty-two inviting apartments are gathered into two intimate, distinct and close-knit neighborhoods where residents and staff members enjoy a level of personal involvement while maintaining a high level of privacy.
One area serves individuals with early-stage cognitive impairment while the other is designed to support those with varying degrees of physical limitations. Resident-centered care, designed around the individual's lifestyle history and personal preferences, creates ongoing choices regarding daily routines and an overall sense of confidence and well-being.
Not just quality. Value.
The Catered Living Pavilion at Montgomery Place has been designed to create privacy, dignity and a high quality of life. Each resident enjoys all of the following:
- Help with a wide spectrum of the daily activities of life that is always in tune with the inclinations and preferences of the individual
- A genuine commitment to helping to ensure that each person maintains the highest possible level of independence
- The advantages of a social recreation model over the usual medical nursing model
- Access to innovations in heath care for seniors through our relationship with the nearby University of Chicago Medical Center
- Priority access to skilled nursing care, should the need ever arise for this level of support
- Access to rooftop gardens and views of Lake Michigan
- Private ADA compliant bathroom in each apartment
- Bathing spa
- Resident-centered dining room with menu items planned by our registered dietician, prepared by our in-house chef, and served by our exceptional wait staff
- All of this in a home-like setting complimented by dedicated security, housekeeping and laundry staff members