Skilled Nursing at Montgomery Place
High-quality, person-centered care in a friendly and comfortable setting.
The Health Care Pavilion at Montgomery Place provides extraordinary levels of skilled nursing care in two intimate and nurturing neighborhoods. One is designed for comprehensive Medicare-certified sub-acute rehabilitation. The other is designed for licensed, long-term skilled care that serves individuals with moderate to late-stage cognitive impairments.
Ongoing medical oversight is provided through the expertise of Board-certified geriatricians from the nearby University of Chicago Medical Center.
Our Medical Director, Social Services Counselor, Activities Director, Registered Dietitian, Nurse Practitioner, Nurses’ Support Staff and Chaplain collaborate to create an individualized approach to care and provide things like:
- Access to exceptional Board-certified physicians and geriatricians
- Person-centered care driven by high levels of staffing ratios
- Respite care
- Palliative care/pain management
- Social services and therapeutic recreation
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Customized dining menus created by a registered dietitian
For more information, call us at (773) 753-4582 or complete the request form.