Memory Care at Montgomery Place
Support is designed around a person’s lifestyle, history and preferences.
In addition to providing assistance with activities of daily living—things like medication management, getting dressed and housekeeping—our specially trained staff uses person-centered and tailored care plans designed to meet each person’s individual needs.
- A familiar rhythm of life and help with daily activities
- Activities that support a feeling of independence
- A social and family-style setting rather than the usual medical nursing model
- Access to innovative health care for seniors through our relationship with the nearby University of Chicago Medical Center
- Priority access to skilled nursing care if needed
- Beautiful gardens and sweeping views of Lake Michigan
- Private ADA-compliant bathroom in each apartment
- Bathing spa
- Family-style dining and personal menu items planned by our registered dietician, prepared by our in-house chef, and served by our exceptional wait staff
- A home-like setting with a dedicated security and housekeeping staff
For more information, call us at (773) 753-4582 or complete the request form.