Catered Living is our more personal version of Assisted Living
There’s a helping hand available whenever it’s needed.
This option is great for people who enjoy self-directed lives but need some help with the activities of daily living—things like housekeeping, getting to the bathroom in the middle of the night, and scheduling and getting to appointments. Person-centered care offers freedom of choice regarding daily routines and promotes an overall sense of confidence and well-being.
- Three levels of assistance based on varying degrees of need—plus priority access to skilled nursing care should the need arise
- Care includes assistance with meals, dressing, grooming, bathing, personal care, laundry, housekeeping, mobility, medication and doctor’s appointments
- Private, homelike apartments, each with its own ADA-compliant bathroom
- Two distinct “neighborhoods”—one for early-stage cognitive impairment; the other for those with physical limitations
- Resident-centered community dining room with personal menu items planned by our registered dietician, prepared by our in-house chef, and served by our exceptional wait staff
- Private rooftop garden and sweeping views of Lake Michigan
- 24-hour security and medical emergency assistance
- Activities include educational programs, recreation programs, exercise classes, off-premises trips and more
For more information, call us at (773) 753-4582 or complete the request form.